3. Choose Manual setup or additional server types then click Next.
4. Select POP or IMAP and click Next
5. At highlighted text 1,2,3 insert your own email address
Incoming mail server and outgoing mail server must use mail.vectrus.nl
At the password field, insert your email account password.
After that, click on “More settings”
6. At Outgoing Server, choose “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
7. At Advanced tab
Incoming server IMAP port : 993
Outgoing server (SMTP) : 465
Both options must used encrpyted SSL connection as shown in the image Click “OK” after done.
8. Click “Next” to proceed.
9. Outlook will test the connection and settings, if everything is okay it will shown as image.
10. All set. Your outlook is ready now and will sync email from mail server